Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Katie Ryan

I love to learn, and I love to see children get excited about learning.  Going to the Frazee Dream Center was such a great opportunity to help kids learn, and to teach them that learning is fun and cool.  I loved just sitting there and listening to them read, and then challenging them to read something harder.  All the kids need are a little encouragement, and for someone to believe in them.  Those children may not be in ideal situations, but I know they can do great things if someone tells them they can.  The Frazee Dream Center helps those kids know that they are loved and that they can do great things.  Being with those children gave me a greater appreciation for the gifts I have been blessed with.  I love the 4 concepts that Frazee teaches: work hard, respect authority, love everyone, and forgive quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment