Wednesday, June 22, 2011

EPL Blog: By Q.S.

When I first got into the Furman University campus, I thought "Wow". This was going to be a great week. After 15 minutes of searching throughout the entire campus, I founded Alexis. She was very nice and both her and Keda showed me the EPL way very quickly. Then at the Trustees room, I met the other EPL-ers, Cory, Katie, Austin, Krystie, Syiah, etc. At city hall, I met Reece who was a graduate of Furman and Kelly who was one of the staff members here. Tuesday we went to a homeless shelter-church in Greenville and I found out that even children were unfortunate in life. Wednesday, we had an interesting debate on Ethics in the seminar room with everybody getting their two cents (and I mean everybody). Tonight we're going to have a pizza dinner and an admission seminar.

Tomorrow, we will be heading to Columbia and the South Carolina Statehouse. (In a 15% chance we might get to see Governor Nikki Haley.) That's my opinion.

See You Later,
Quentin Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment